Indian Brand Micromax , Today listed a new Smartphone Micromax Bharat 5 Plus in Official Website . 4G VoLTE Enabled Bharat 5 Plus is the successor to Bharat 5, which was launched in India in December. The highlight of the smartphone is the 5000mAh battery, Which is bigger then expected. In this article you can see the complete Features, Specification of Micromax Bharat 5 Plus. The company has not yet revealed the price and availability of the smartphone.
Micromax Bharat 5 Plus specifications, features :
- Display: 5.2-inch HD screen with resolution 720 x 1280 pixels.
- Processor: 1.3GHz Quad-core Mediatek processor.
- Camera: 8MP rear camera with Bokeh mode, Beauty mode, Panorama, Time Lapse and Watermark & front camera has 5MP with Beauty and Portrait modes as well as 83.3-degree wide-angle lens.
- Battery: 5000mAh, 21 days – standby time ( Double then redmi 5A)
- Storage: 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage, which is expandable up to 64GB.
- Android 7.1 (Naught)
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and a micro USB port.
Price of Micromax Bharat 5 Plus :-
The company has not yet revealed the price and availability of the smartphone. But we can expect 6,000- 7,000 (Approximately). The budget-friendly 4G device will Surely compete with Xiomi Redmi 5A, Nokia 2 from the features at same Price level. The device will come for sale in coming days both Offline and Online.